Friday, May 1, 2009

Why I love to Blog!

Joy started this little blog party....don't forget to go visit her at http://cupidscharm.blogspot.com/


When I first started blogging I wasn't quite sure what I should write about, and was a bit afraid that no one would visit. Then I thought it's ok, I'll just start writing about my love for my Lord, and the rest is history. I never know what I'm going to write till I sit down in front of the computer, but it's like a song, it just starts flowing. I actually have two blogs, this one I share more of my art and blogs of wonderful ladies I've meet along the way. The other is a little more serious...maybe. That's what makes this all worth while, all the great gals who are so caring and funny and thoughtful.
What a blessing it's been and I look forward in meeting more as I pop in to visit more bloggers!!
Blessings,
Bevie

7 comments:

Art by Darla Kay said...

Me too! I heard about blogging and couldn't figure out why people did it! I thought, 'why would you basically put your diary out there for the world to see?'

Oh, but it's sooooo much more than that I've discovered! It's sharing and giving and learning from some of the most creative people out there!
Your blog is great Bevie!

GlorV1 said...

And it's good that you do blog Bev, because we get to read it and enjoy. Have a great weekend.

Ruth Welter said...

Hi Bev, thanks for stopping by and it is lovely to meet you.

Funny though, I felt like I already had met you..then I saw you are a member of Etsy Cottage Style...then I knew, that is where I know her from. I am a member but haven't been on there in the longest time...I found it hard to keep up.

You have a lovely blog and I'm very happy to have met you....again.

Ruth

Rebecca E. Parsons/Cre8Tiva said...

love the blog and your joy...

Joy Jones said...

Hello Bev! I wanted to stop by and thank you for participating in the Beautiful Blogging Party!! I hope you enjoyed the event and also enjoyed meetings lots of new bloggers. Have a beautiful week ~ Joy

JillzWhimzy said...

Hi Bev I found your blog :0) it's just as cute as you on your Etsy cottage, & ZNE pages!

Jules of Whimsicalnotions blog said...

And thats why i love blogging i meet ladies like you there in your mountain home and me here in Australia on mine lol
P.S if i can make fairy shoes then you can too as i am not a sewer my boys had their scout patches glued on years ago and i am not joking hehe

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page