Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Oh What a Beautiful Morn-ning!

We woke to the most beautiful morning with temps in the low 70's and a promise for a less humid, and temps in the 80's all day long!!  Perfect wouldn't you say?  I was up at 4:30 with way too much pain in my lower back and right hip...yep I did too much weeding in the front flowerbed yesterday.  Something I know I shouldn't do, but do I listen to my body? NO...and I suffer the consequences. 
Much like when I take matters in my own hands not waiting to God's guidance!  I pray constantly for more patience, but we all know we are given more things to be patient about don't we? 
My prayers continue to be with those who were shot at the Theater in Colorado..and all the families of those who didn't survive.  We are experiencing so much suffering all over the world by people who have let Satin take over their lives in one way or another..we must pray for those who lose contact with reality!
Praise be to God for HIS guidance,peace and grace!!!

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Fast becoming Sodom and Gomorrah, aren't we? It is so scary to me.

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

Amen...praying for all those ...and yes for His peace

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page