Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Having a great day!

Things have finally settled down, and I'm truly feeling great!!!  I've gotten so much done the past couple days and it feels really good to get organized.  Isn't that always the way?  Seems if we get off course we feel dissatisfied with ourselves...hummm it's the same when we get off course with our daily walk and talk with God.  He's always listening to us, but I know I don't always take the time to give back.  I think that's why my life gets off wack how about you?  If I don't get into HIS work and pray early in the morning, my day just doesn't feel the same...there's something missing.
 Here are a couple things I've created...oh and there is a group on FB called Art Abandonment Group where many Artists and Artisans all over the country are leaving ATCs and other items around town as a Gift to anyone that finds it...I'm loving participating too. These are some I'm leaving around town. Blessings to all, and have a wonderful 4th of July~~
Some ATCs ready for Abandonment

Fun little brass leverback earrings

BIG black metal pendant with onyx & glass silver pearls
I sure need to color my hair..ehehehe

Lovely carnelian beads and freshwater pearls

size 8 SS with black onyx & turquoise beads

size 9 SS ring with Carnelian bead & swarovski crystals

Silver hoops with Swarovski crystals and turquoise beads
wrapped with SS

Love this size 9 SS with aventurine bead

size 9 SS & greenish, rectangle, turquoise bead

5 comments:

Thistle Cove Farm said...

beautiful pretties; happy 4th to you and yours.

Autumn Leaves said...

Those turquoise silver hoops are gorgeous, Bevie!! Love the rings too. It seems I've developed an allergy to silver. I began getting the itches and bumps on my finger from the rings I used to wear.

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

Well what wonderful pieces of art...yes time with Him in the morning...just sets the day off right.
Thanks for dropping by my place and leaving a comment...I am recovering from primitive camping...LOL


Paintings are great also

Rachel Thomas said...

These are beautiful! :) I love that you're using gems. They are all so precious! :)
Love from Rach.

Unknown said...

So good to hear from each of you.

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page