Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My little sister, Mary!!


This is my sweet sister, Mary at the ripe ole' age of 4!!! Some of you may be following her blog and/or have met her in several of the NING Networks....if so you've seen the picture of her and the awesome smile she has. I posted this photo of her in my other blog, but wanted to share it here too...don't miss checking her awesome blog out if you haven't been there before. http://asplendidadventure.blogspot.com
Have a great rest of the week!!!
Blessings.

2 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Hi Bevie. Your sister is beautiful as are you. Have a great Wednesday.

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

What a sweet picture of your sister. Our sisters are such wonderful blessings! I'm going to check out her blog right now! (I'm sorry I haven't been around for a while but I've been merging my two blogs into one and it's taking me quite a bit of time.)

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page