Friday, December 11, 2009

Christs Bells

I KNOW WHO I AM
I am God's child (John 1:12)
I am Christ's friend (John 15:15 )
I am united with the Lord (1 Cor. 6:17)
I am bought with a price (1 Cor 6:19-20)
I am a saint (set apart for God). (Eph. 1:1)
I am a personal witness of Christ. (Acts 1:8)
I am the salt & light of the earth (Matt 5:13-14)
I am a member of the body of Christ (1 Cor 12:27)
I am free forever from condemnation ( Rom. 8: 1-2)
I am a citizen of Heaven. I am significant (Phil 3 :20)
I am free from any charge against me (Rom. 8:31 -34)
I am a minister of reconciliation for God (2 Cor 5:17-21)
I have access to God through the Holy Spirit (Eph. 2:18)
I am seated with Christ in the heavenly realms (Eph. 2:6)
I cannot be separated from the love of God (Rom 8:35-39)
I am established, anointed, sealed by God (2 Cor 1:21-22 )
I am assured all things work together for good (Rom. 8:28 )
I have been chosen and appointed to bear fruit (John 15:16 )
I may approach God with freedom and confidence (Eph. 3: 12 )
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Phil. 4:13 )
I am the branch of the true vine, a channel of His life (John 15: 1-5)
I am God's temple (1 Cor. 3: 16). I am complete in Christ (Col. 2: 10)
I am hidden with Christ in God (Col. 3:3).. I have been justified (Romans 5:1)
I am God's co-worker (1 Cor. 3:9; 2 Cor 6:1). I am God's workmanship (Eph. 2:10)
I am confident that the good works God has begun in me will be perfected. (Phil. 1: 5)
I have been redeemed and forgiven ( Col 1:14). I have been adopted as God's child (Eph 1:5)"

8 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Very nice Bevie. Thanks for sharing this. Have a great weekend.

Perform said...

Wow, what a wonderful blog! I have googled myself as well, but it was a very long time ago. This is absolutely beautiful in all respects! Merry Christmas to you and yours and a very Happy New Year!

Martha Lever said...

Wonderful blog post. I am going to write those all down. They would be great in my journal--each day another... who am I. Thanks for sharing, Bevie, and thanks for your comment today!!

Teri Leigh said...

What great things to remember especially when the world tells us we don't measure up. I love your Christmasy decorations here, so beautiful. Merry Christmas!

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

Oh Bevie!!! This is wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing this post! Hugs, Coralie

aspiritofsimplicity said...

This is wonderful. I think I will copy it over and save it. It's fantastic.

Ruth Welter said...

Hi Bev, just stopping by to wish you a lovely holiday.

Ruth

Janean said...

amen. amen. amen!

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page