Tuesday, June 15, 2010

What a beautiful day!

Good morning, hope your day is filled so many interesting things. Will you be creating a new painting today?? I haven't painted anything for about a week, but have some canvases primed and ready! As you all know I mentioned in my last post that there was a possibility I might have to have surgery on my back....WELL, I don't. One thing I didn't realize was if you have degenerative disc disease (DDD) the bulging discs continue to bulg...and if you are lucky they don't give you a whole lot of pain. Well I've had some bulging discs for years and now have another one...so that's been causing the Chronic Sciatica and severe pain when I try to get up. It seems I'm very lucky as the nerves are wide open and aren't being pinched. The only thing is I will have to have more therapy, and stronger pain meds...ugh!!

Now enough about me, what's up with you?? Do you have plans for a nice vacation this summer or have you already had one? We will do what we usually do...take a trip up to Goshen VA where we spent our Honeymoon 27 yrs ago. Boy time sure does fly when you are having fun doens't it? I find the older I get the faster it goes, I wonder why that is?

Now do have an awesome day doing what you love to do...I'm making a couple Zentangles for a Zen pif group in www.atcsforall.com come take a look around if you haven't been there before...it's a wonderful place to join in swaps and trades one on one or more.

Thanks for caring enough to visit my blog leaving such sweet and special comments. I hope you know it means so much..Blessings,

5 comments:

Mary said...

Thankful you do not have to have surgery.
But I hate the pain you have to live with.
Okay, lets look to the fall for a visit. I'll come your way if it's too hard for you to fly.
I love you!

Unknown said...

Oh goodie...you know I'd love to come your way...we'll see ok? love you sis..

Butterfly Works said...

I am so glad you are feeling better and that you don't have to have surgery....but sorry for the pain......
Your post was so upbeat and gave me a shot of energy to get busy creating....thanks for the boast.....

Unknown said...

Thanks for your lovely comments....I do so appreciate them!!!

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

Living with chronic pain can be challenging and life limiting. It's wonderful to see how you find your way through to fill your life with joy.

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page