Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What makes me feel blessed~

My mornings are the borometer to the rest of the day for me.  I thank God for another day to be able to swing my feet over the side of the bed then gingerly stand up!  I know if I keep my mind and heart open to HIS spirit that lives inside me I can do anything, and do it well.  Ok, that's a matter of opinion isn't it? hehehe   I love painting and know that God has given me a talent to reach out of myself and give to others...sure I'm not a fine artist, but I never thought I'd be painting on canvas nor selling some of them!  See, I've been blessed.  I also feel HIS love throughout the day as I give him all the praise for what I am. 

Now as I sit here getting ready to share two paintings I just finished this morning I wonder if you will like them... Do I show the love of my Abba Father in these paintings??  I hope I do for that's the reason I paint.  If they touch someone it's even better....A dear friend (Bernice) said to me one day after I said I wasn't a very good artist...(or could I even be called an artist for that matter.)  She  said it's not how I view my painting, but how it might touch someone else.  A memory brought to mind or a special place it reminds one of.   I thought about that for a time,  and have to agree we all see things differently.  Thank you Bernie for allowing me to see what I now know to be true...God speaks to others in all different ways...Blessings~~~
This is a little table I've had for years...what fun it was to paint it!!!
16X20 Canvas do in acrylics
My latest painting just finished this morning!!!  God's beauty!!

5 comments:

Mary said...

It was good talking to you this morning sis.

these are beautiful, there seems to me to be something different in these, the colors are beautiful, especially in the first one...I would love to be sitting on the bank under the tree.

love you!!

my word verification was blesessn...blessen...YOU are a blessing....

Unknown said...

Gee that's so special sis..Thanks so much...each day I feel God's love and perfect peace He gives to me. love you too sis!!!

Janine said...

This paintings are so beautiful.
Great work.

Heather said...

I love your paintings.

Unknown said...

Thanks Janine and Heather...that means so much!!! (((hugs)))

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page