Tuesday, November 8, 2011

My first Christmas Bazaar leads to others!!

As many of you know I was in a Christmas Bazaar Nov 5th, and while there having a great time meeting many of the people who live in our community (for the first time) I was asked to be in 2 more Bazaars and to have lunch with a couple of my new found friends.  What a wonderful Saturday I had, not only for meeting so many nice people, but my handmade Jewelry and paintings made a big hit.  I have orders for a couple more paintings, and yes, more jewelry!  I had a couple orders for more hats and scarves as well...I think when this next 6 weeks are finished my poor hands are gonna need some tender, loving care..heheheh!!!
Don't forget to stop by my Etsy shop to see what's new!!!
Here are some photos I took at the Bazaar of most of the sellers there...blessings to all of a wonderful rest of the week while keeping our Abba Father upper most in our minds...if not for HIM I wouldn't be able to do the things I do...my gifts are from HIM~~ Praise be to God!!!




This table was full of fun hats & scarves and
adorable cat & dog beds!

Great prices on this table

Just look at all the goodies!

The gentleman who made all these things was
a delight, and sat in front of me!
I bought one of his magazine racks...Only $5.00

These are more hats etc from this lady

More beautiful items for sale

This little gal who's Granny was hold her
was just so precious.

I couldn't help giving her on of my scarves with
hat, and she danced for me when I put it on her!!!

This was my table...a bit crouded, but the person who was to use
the table to my right didn't show so I was able to put all the
painting on it...it was much easier to share my jewelry up close

To the right of this one were my hats & scarves and the gal who
had all the Home Interior for sale was just about giving it away!!!
The sellers all had put very reasonable prices on their items because of
the bad economy!!!
What a blessing!!!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I am so glad the bazaar went so well for you. I did a craft show last year and it wasn't too well attended, now I don't have enough painted violins to sell but that is okay! I just donated 2 more to a fundraiser tomorrow evening. I have a few to paint but that will be the winter project! I love your paintings. My mother painted too and I love her paintings. They are all over the house! I told my brothers they couldn't have any until I move out (which will be a very long time from now!) I just love your work!!


Heather

pinkglitterfae said...

Wow Bevie, I am so happy for you! glad you sold so well, and that you can do some more of these bazaars. I'm wishing many more sales for you!
It's nice to meet new friends too, and to know the people of your community.
have fun!
xoxo
betty

Mary said...

hi sis, glad you did well...and i am not surprised you gave something away...:) that little girl looks precious!!

i know you blessed everyone you came in contact with...that just happens my sweet sister.

i love you bunches!!

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page