Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sure have missed posting!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to all....


The past month I've been so busy making jewelry, creating paintings, and attending Christmas Bazaars (where I've done quite well Praise be to God) that I've neglected posting here.


I don't remember if I posted about having my mom visit for 2 weeks while my bro and his lovely wife joined their son and his lovely wife for some visiting away from home.  It was a very special time with mom who will be 94 this coming April.  True I was getting ready for shows, but did spend most of the 2 weeks enjoying all her favorite GAME shows till towards the end of her visit we discovered we both loved playing RUMMY~  I was amazed at how good she was at beating me!!!  Twas  really quiet when she went home.   


Ok, I'm going to share some photos with you and and promise to come and visit more often...course I need to visit all my friend's blogs too...I need more than 24 hrs in the day..hhehehehe










Sunny our fat cat

Julie my daughter in Law


Sadieblue,Wrinkles, Napoleon

Little Sadieblue in her warm sweater!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I am glad you had a good time with your mom.

Unknown said...

Thank you Heather and Kathy...need to stop by and visit you all...Blessings, and Happy Holidays!!! <3

Anonymous said...

OMG, SOOOOO cute!!! This is the first time I have visited your blog and already LOVE it!!!

Anonymous said...

Also BEAUTIFUL jewelry!!!

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page