Sunday, September 30, 2012

Another Craft Shop yesterday!!!

Yep, I was feeling well enough to set up at another Craft Show this time at a Church near home.  So happy to meet all the great ladies who kept this Show running smoothly!   Angie not only is a member there, but also attends my Church with her husband every Sunday before attending her Church. Our Church lets out at 10:30 and her's starts at 11:00 so next week I'm going to join her...
I did very well selling not only jewelry, but some paintings and knitted scarves.  I just want to say, Prayer is so Powerful....for the past 3 wks things have been almost to a stand still at my hubby's shop, but God does always provide for our needs...I made enough to get our groceries for the week...Praise be to God...
Here are a couple photos of the sale...
This little guy is the son of the gal in purple..we used to work together
He loved his hat and scarf!

Cute,,,,the table holds my jewelry

some people looking for something!

Had to show you the sunrise I captured on the way to the Sale

Just awesome
 

3 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

So glad you had a great Sunday, Bevie. So sorry to hear about the slow down at your husband's shop, but you are right. God does provide and so glad He showed you His blessings.

Unknown said...

Isn't he wonderful, he speaks to us right when we need it.

Thistle Cove Farm said...

so glad you're feeling better!

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page