Monday, February 17, 2014

Hello to all

It's still very cold here in Cross Junction VA...last snow fall measured 20 inches... some flurries fell over the weekend, but nothing that caused more problems on the road.  Since I'm unable to drive till I get my hip replaced, Dewey has been taking me where I need to go.  Visited my sweet doctor last week who has ordered me a lift-recliner...and a walker with wheels, brakes and seat...Now all I need is the strength to walk..ehehhe   Actually I'm getting around better than last week when I had another fall...these little mini strokes have caused me be unstable on my feet...I know once I get started on therapy I'll get stronger...Can't keep an old gal down for long...hehehe!!!  I continue to enjoy painting...just finished a small 8x10 Abstract this morning, and plan to do some more barns later on in the week...  Hope you all are having fun creating the kind of art you love.  For me it's been snowscapes and landscapes this winter...I haven't done Zentangles since I did the 9x12 ones that I framed...they are so much fun to do....I was wondering if many of you enjoy creating them too???  I pray for all you who have been dealing with harsh weather too...please stay safe and warm...Blessings to all my blogging friends out there~~
Winter Scene 



A cross I designed

Beautiful Cardinal

Ice covered trees out front of house

More ice covered tree branches

My Moon on 20x20 canvas

My beautiful violets

3 5x7 Zentangles

2 comments:

Mary said...

Hey sweet sis, such pretty paintings and photos...

We had snow last week, and today it was in the 60's..crazy!

Unknown said...

Hi sis, I was following the weather reports from GA...we got over 20 inches of snow...raining right now, temps to be in the 60's tomorrow, but they are calling for snow again next week...Blessings sweetie, and stay warm and safe!!!

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page