Thursday, February 5, 2015

Another Birthday "Thank God"

Good morning friends, today is my 72nd Birthday, and as many of you know I share it with my twin Brother, Tom!  I just finished talking to him wishing him an awesome day, and as always he reminded me that I'm the older twin by 5 mins.  I didn't really need to hear that this morning for all I have to do is look in the mirror to see all the age lines....they are great reminders of all the wonderful years I've been blessed to have lived.  God's been my constant companion over all those years, guiding me through the good, and not so good days!!!   The older I get the faster the years and days go.  I try to make the best of each minute giving God thanks for all the great friends, and of course my awesome family.  So I want to wish those who are also celebrating this great day either having a Birthday too, or an anniversary...May each of you have a beautiful, blessed day....hugs!!!

No comments:

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page