Friday, March 6, 2009

It's the end of the week again.




Here are a couple more paintings I did this week! It's been a beautiful day with temps in the high 60's and a gentle breeze. A great day to clean out all the birdhouses I painted, and put on fence posts around the yard last year. Many birds nested in them so we are hoping they come back. What surprised me most was having 3 different sets of Eastern Bluebirds cuz we hadn't seen many around here. One set built a nest in the bluebird house on the rail of our front deck. I did see a field of Robins last week which to me signifies Spring is just around the corner! LOL
Tomorrow we will probably move the raised beds from out front to the back yard where I'll have better access to them, and instead of 3 we'll soon have 6. Just think of all the fresh veggies we'll have all summer with some to share, and some to can!!!

The date is set, I'll be leaving out of Dulles Airport destine for GA...to visit my sister, Mary for a whole week. Can't wait either!!

Do have a wonderful blessed weekend, and remember to set your clocks forward tomorrow night!!!
Spring Forward and Fall Backwards that's the only way I can remember..eheheheh!!!

Bevie

12 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Those are absolutely great paintings. Have a great week with your sister. Spring forward. Okee dokey.

Unknown said...

hehehehe!!! WTG Gloria...good to hear from you!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bev!
I love all of your paintings.. OMG.. you are busy girl.. I thought I was on a roll!!
I particularily love the top one/cottage on the cliff..reminds me of Jamaica.. a place we really stayed in ..This is enchanting..
Thanks Bev.. and again.. that you for promoting my blog.
One thing .. I am not listed as having a blog on blogger. If you type in darlenepringle.blospot.com.. nothing shows other then A dancing Mango responses..
Do you know how to get rid of an old Blog.. I have tried and tried.. is there anyone to talk to about this on blogger.. that is why NO One visits.. me.. :-(..... crying.. lol
Let me know, Thank you, Darlene xo

Betty BeadBug said...

As always I love your blog...because I do I left you an award on mine.

Artsnark said...

great pics! Love the stormy one

Nice and Easy Antiques said...

Hi Bev, you've been busy! Your paintings are beautiful. WTG!!! Have a great trip, enjoy your Sister!
Marcela

Unknown said...

Oh girls thanks so much for taking the time to come visit me, and to leave comments on my work. I hope you know how much that means to me!!!
Darlene, I"ll be in touch!!!
Bevie

Catherine Holman said...

Great paintings! Thanks for visiting my blog!
Catherine

Unknown said...

What a talent... your paintings are so special. LOVE THEM, could I pick a favourite? No way! each is amazing!

Once Upon A Blue Crow said...

Hi Bev,
So glad you found my blog so I could find yours! I am completely charmed by your art-it's wonderful!

Archie and Melissa said...

hi bevie!
thank you so much for stopping by my blog today! it is so nice to meet you! i love your work!
:) melissa

ButterCup said...

Hi Bev,
Thanks for visiting my blog and your nice comments. :)
You have a very nice blog too. I like your paintings.

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page