Monday, March 2, 2009

Your rainbow is intensely shaded red, violet, and green.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

What is says about you: You are a passionate person. You feel strong ties to nature and your mood changes with its cycles. Those around you admire your fresh outlook and vitality. You are patient and will keep trying to understand something until you've mastered it.

Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.


I found this little quiz on http://asplendidadventure.blogspot.com which just happens to be my sister, Mary's blog. If you haven't visited her you are missing an awesome blog!!!

4 comments:

Mary said...

I love the colors of your rainbow!!!!!

The Chateau of Remnants said...

Hello,

I am so glad we are swap partners :) Just wanted to drop by and Say Hi!

Blessings,
Renee

Whimsyfolkartist said...

Bev I have had a crazy day!! Will write to you tomorrow. I so want to do the aceo thingamabobdoodles! HEH! I like your blog!

Whimsyfolkartist said...

I STOLE YOUR DOG LOL!

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page