Friday, July 24, 2009

How sweet is this?


While washing the morning dishes I looked out the window and saw my first *family* and ran (walked) quickly to find my camera!!! What a wonderful sight to see Momma deer with her twin babies who still have their spots!!! Isn't it awesome what God brings into view if we just look? I hope you can see them thru the fence as well as I could when taking the picture!!! I'm still smiling from this awesome treat!!!

Blessings to all of you who stop by to visit. What makes you smile???

2 comments:

Teri said...

I know just how you felt cuz when things like that happen to I get all excited also. And run for the camera :)

GlorV1 said...

Hi Bevie. That is indeed an awesome sight and they are so beautiful. As beautiful as they are, I wouldn't want them in my yard because they would eat all my veggies. hee hee. Very nice though. Have a great weekend.

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page