Thursday, May 13, 2010

Good morning

It's been way too long since I last posted here and for that I'm really sorry...sometimes life just takes over, right? The past month was difficult in that I've found myself having way too many "accidents" a fall here and there...MRI's and orders to stay off my feet..hehehe!!! Now I continued to paint in verious positions...yeaaaa even in bed..hehehehe!

I wanted to share with you what I've completed recently....I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day. I did, got cards from all my children and spent the day with my hubby taking me out to dinner. He continues to surprise me with his tender side. "smile"

I was offline for almost 2 weeks last month...first to remodel this puter/studio then because my computer had much to take off by a professional. Now it's running much faster...must have had a problem for a long time...heheh~

So here are a couple of the bracelets I've created using copper.












Now here are some paintings as well!!!


This was really fun to do...it's growing on me..hehehe



This one is one of my favorites..it's really an 18x24 canvas done in acrylics.

I pray that you are enjoying your creative muses...and hope to hear from you when you have time!!! Blessings for a wonderful week!!! Bevie

9 comments:

Suzanne said...

Bevie, You are so talented! Everything is just beautiful.

Diane said...

You may have been gone for a while, but you were very creative--these are ALL gorgeous!

Mary said...

Glad to see you back posting and visiting!
Thank you my sweet sister for you affirming and encouraging words to me. You bless me over and over!! Funny, I have always thought you to be the prettiest!!

You know how talented I think, no, know you are!! The first painting looks like fireworks - an explosion of color!! And I have always loved your folk art paintings.

Love the bracelets - especially the on with the heart stones!! Those hearts would make a cool pendent too!!

Love you bunches!!

peggy aplSEEDS said...

beautiful! the copper looks great with the beads. the brown, red and green bracelet is my favorite.

Theresa Plas said...

Terrific! Especially love the white bracelet!

Artsnark said...

Hi Bevie. Hope you are feeling better now. Love love love the new bracelets!

Unknown said...

Thank you all for coming and checking out my blog..I appreciate all your lovely comments, and Mar you are the prettiest...trust me I know..heheheheh!!! And you must listen to your OLDER Sister!!! Yes, fireworks!! Blessings to all. (((hugs)))

Mollye said...

Well Bevie, Is there anything you cannot do beautifully! Love your bracelets. Who knew?

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog Bevie so I could come and visit with you :-) I've got to tell you I love your jewellery and my hats off to you because in the small amount of beading I've done it takes more dexterity and patience than I have! Love these pieces. Your paintings, oh my, love the explosions of colour and movement in the first and the second is just too much fun, shows your sense of humour.

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page