Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day~

This Memorial holiday has been one to remember, sunny here in VA with very hot temps...been in the 90 all three day! Wishing everyone a wonderful day celebrating all those who have in the past, and are now serving to keep our Country safe. My dad was in the Navy ,but the war ended just before he was to be deployed, and I think he was happy but sad at the same time...Mom was carrying me and my twin bro...so I guess he was happy to be in Washington DC for that event...Now deceased I salute him too~!!

Please forgive me for not post here often...don't know how long I'll be able to because I may have to have surgery not only on my back, but my left shoulder which is the hand I paint, eat and do just about everything with. Sooooo I'm here to tell ya I'm missing you all so very much but will try to visit your blogs as often as I can...Blessings and have a wonderful week.

3 comments:

Karen Martin Sampson said...

Wishing you quick healing from your surgery and hope it doesn't hurt too much!

Mary said...

sis, you have not mentioned surgery to me!!!
I'm emailing you!!!

Kelly Warren said...

thanks for stopping in to my blog Bevie! Your work is lovely. Best wishes to you with your surgery. I hope all goes well.

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page