Monday, August 30, 2010

More photos of our home

Ok we've just about finished the painting on our home. I got into the act by doint all the small trim around the windows...getting up a ladder takes some effort, but I did it...weeeee. We still have the huge start that goes between the two sets of shutters in front.. Then an eagle above the front door. Once we've power washed the deck we'll re-stand it.
Isn't it a great feeling when you complete a big job especially when it turns our great??? Now to do the outbuilding and the garage...Yikes..ehehehe!!!
I'm gonna need the upcoming visit with my sister Mary...going down to GA Oct. 16th then we are gonna drive down to NC for a Christian Retreat. No feeding the dogs or more remodeling for at least 10 days..ehehehe!!! If you haven't visited my sister's awesome blog you must...she's a terrific artist and uses her visual journaling to share her love for our Abba Father. http://asplendidadventure.blogspot.com do check it out...Sure hope you all have an awesome week creating things that make you and others smile!!!
Bevie






9 comments:

Nancy said...

Bevie, everything looks so fresh and pretty. I know you are glad you are about through....

I am so excited that you are coming with Mary to the retreat.
I can't wait to meet you in person..

Hugs and blessings

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

Sounds like a blog buddy gathering :-) You're home looks wonderful, love your deck and decorations, very inviting. We have been doing major home reins this summer too!

Mary said...

sis it really looks beautiful. love the color you chose, compliments the pretty green all around.

can't wait to see you and spend some time with you.

hugs!

Unknown said...

Oh you girls...I sure wish you were going to be there too bren...I'm really excited to be going with Mary to the retreat...and to spend some time with my precious sister...it's been too long!!!!
Hugs..

Martha Lever said...

Hi Bevie! How wonderful to be going to a retreat together! It will be so much fun! Thanks for your comment today and I love it that you visit my blog. And you are right, your sister, Mary, is very very talented and very very special. I would love to meet you both one day! oxox

pchickki said...

What a pretty home!
You did a great job with the colors

Parsley said...

Just visiting a sorority sister.

Unknown said...

Thanks for all your lovely comments...have a great day!!

Dena E's Blog said...

Splendid Bevie!!! How Awesome for you Sis on the retreat!!!

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page