Friday, September 3, 2010

I"m having so much fun!

Yep, I've been doing some funky painting on little things to set on my front deck...I love the new colors of the house, but want some stricking contrast in color too..I have a plan...sure. Have to get my table and chairs from the shop so I can paint them....I thought perhaps doing the table in one color then each chair another. Sure hope my hubby approves..so far the little things I've done he really likes....we've been married 28 yrs and it's amazing how much he's changed...for the good. He was very set in his ways, but I've encouraged him to look at things differently, and surprisingly he's come out of his "one way" thinking. Now I wanted to share a couple of the birdhouses I've painted...more to come..
heheheh!!! Have an awesome day and for those who are in the path of the hurricane, please be safe...(((hugs)))




10 comments:

Mary said...

oh I know you are having fun!!
boy how we have changed!! :)
remember all the muted color I used to use???? Doesn't color brighten both the space and heart??!!

Love you!! October will be here soon!!

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

Love the birdhouses, they are going to feel so welcome in their refurbished houses :-) Great touches, can't wait to see what else you'll do.

Yasmin said...

I love your birdth house and your house is simply amazing!!
have a wonderful weekend,
yasmin

Art by Darla Kay said...

So charming!

Brenda Salzano said...

What a nice look! All lovely and so cozy looking. Isn't it a blessing to have creative minds! love them Bev!

Nancy said...

Bevie, you have been a busy girl....love the stars and the birdhouses...You have to tell me how you get your Christmas Cactus to grow so large and pretty...My looks pitiful.....

Have a wonderful weekend....

Mary said...

speaking of Christmas Cactus, don't tell me that is from the cutting from Dad's????

You do have a green thumb!!!

Unknown said...

I"m so happy to have such wonderful friends such as you all!!!

Gina Lee Kim said...

Bevie, you are so talented! Love the photos! Thank you for your sweet visit to my blog. The fact that you're related to Mary....well, what dynamic creatives you 2 make.

Unknown said...

Yes Mar it's amazing that it's still alive..It loves being outside during the warm weather!! Gina your comment means so much to me hon...Mar has been a real blessing to me too. Hugs to all who come and visit me!!!

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page