Thursday, September 16, 2010

One more photo!






Well a couple more.. Now the walls are greenish, just need to add the chair rail, and trim so the room will be finished..it's take a couple years actually to update some things...Time and ability has been the main reasons for the delay! hehehe
My hubby isn't a painter nor is he a carpenter, but I'm proud of his attempts!

Golly the older I get the faster the days in the week go by!! Can't believe it's Thursday already....one more day and then I have my hubby all to myself for the weekend. I'm like a kid in a candy store waiting our time together...after 28 yrs it's even more important to me!!! Is it true with you as well? Do have a great day creating and praising the Lord for all He does in our lives!!! (((hugs)))

3 comments:

Mary said...

your home looks beautiful. love all you have done. and the piece you refinished look fantastic sis!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much sis...you know how much your opinion means to me...isn't it kewl how we both create so differently yet that gift comes from our Abba Father?? The more I talk to HIM I realize how much he loves us!!! (((hugs)))

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

girl you should be happy, what a great job you've both done. Love the new sage green on the walls and refinished piece is incredible.

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page