Saturday, October 16, 2010

I"m on my way!

It's 7 am and I'm ready to leave for the airport (in 2hrs) As most of you know I'm heading to GA to spend 10 days with my very talented sister, Mary. We'll have some time to get all the talking outta the way (tee hee) then we'll head out for the Potter's House Retreat in NC. We are both really excited about this lovely adventure. So I won't be posting for at least 10 days...Do have an awesome week my friends creating all kinds of things with the talent God has given you...(((hugs)))

Oh, I posted this little 3 piece set some time ago, but the photo was terrible..this one is a little better.. This too is an expression of my love for the Lord!!!

2 comments:

Mary said...

can't wait to see you!!

big hugs!!!

littlethings1 said...

Your necklace set is adorable !! How fun , you will have a fabulous time !! God is good !
Eunice
The Little Things

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page