Saturday, October 9, 2010

Just a little something I've been playing around with...

I've been making some earrings and a couple necklaces that I haven't listed anywhere yet...although they are all gemstones with Sterling Silver I'm going to put them on my etsy shop for a very reasonable price since everyone is feeling the effects of our off kilter economy right now...
Our ride today took up in the mountains of WV where we were blessed to see many yard sales (Yea) and awesome colors along the mountain ridge...am gonna post some photos as soon as I download them~ Have a beautiful Sunday tomorrow!!!





7 comments:

Nancy said...

Bevie, I love these pieces of jewelry....They are all beautful...You are a very talented lady....

I am looking forward to meeting you in person....I am really glad you and Mary are coming to the retreat.....Please be safe....

Bren Graham Thebeau said...

Beautiful jewellery. It takes a special kind of skill to handle bead work and the like. I've made a few earrings for myself but am all fingers.

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Really beautiful pieces Bevie! Oh... a mountain drive sounds SO wonderful! :)

Unknown said...

Good morning girls and thank you for your lovely comments...always good to hear from you....
Nancy it's just another week before I leave for Mary's...am truly excited about the Retreat...and meeting you in person too...watch out, I'm lots bigger and older than Mary..eeehheheh Have a blessed Sunday!!!

Mary said...

oh sis, bring the black bead earrings, the ones with silver crosses!! :) I'll buy them!!

see you Saturday!!! can't wait!!

laurel said...

Lot's of yummies!!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much girls...Mar they are coming with me as well as a couple other things you might want!

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page