Saturday, April 23, 2011

I know God's plan for me.

Good morning, it's been raining all night and I think it will continue throughout the day.  Today I was supposed to be in an indoor flea market @ the Ruritan Club selling a little of this and that...some jewelry, some art, but mostly almost new clothes!  I'd worked for the past couple weeks getting everything washed, tagged and packed, but as I tried to get out of bed I realized God had other plans for me today...I wasn't able to walk at first...(still waiting for the total knee replacement) I knew if I'd gone ahead, and joined the others today I'd not be able to walk tomorrow.   Spending time in my Church on Easter is much more important than selling today...So I called to cancel my table so someone else could use it, and will wait for another time to sell my "stuff"  Glory to God for his guidance, grace and peace!

Blessings to you all!!! 

6 comments:

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

It's such a joy when we hear God speaking to us! Peace to you today, Bevie. I will pray for your knee, too. (I've had 3 knee surgeries...I know how difficult it must be for you, and I'm sorry). Happy Easter, though, to you and to your family! Love, Kathy

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Sorry to hear about your knee Bevie. I hope the rest today makes for a wonderful day for you tomorrow. Happy Easter! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Bevie

I hope you get your knee fixed real soon.

God bless and have a wonderful Easter

~Ron
******

peggy aplSEEDS said...

i hope your knee gets better!

a blessed Easter season!
hugs,
peggy aplSEEDS

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting...Blessings!!!

Cecilia said...

Thank you for posting one of my favorite images of the Lord -- the sepia-toned drawing; a copy of that hangs in my living room. May our Lord bless you thruout this entire Easter season, and may He bring you peace despite the burden of physical pain.
Cecilia

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page