Tuesday, July 19, 2011

We had a great Saturday drive

I forgot my camera for our Saturday drive so I'll show you the jewelry I did yesterday instead..heheh!!  I love creating unique little sets...this one goes so well with several of my own outfits that I may have to keep it for myself.  I purchased the little 4mm swarovski crystal beads from China off Ebay for just 99 cents.  It's amazing how many awesome spacers, and gemstones one can get for under a dollar with free shipping too!!!  I'm loving everything I've gotten so far!!


Royal blue swarovski 4mm crystals with beautiful spacers and earring findings!

I love the color of these swarovski pearls

Beautiful SS earrings with pink swarovski pearls...yum!!

My hubby is spoiling me terribly...lol, he's still doing most of the cooking when he doesn't take me out for dinner.  (he's quite good at it too.)  Today was my day for OP therapy and I have to say they put me through the paces.  The minute I got home I had to ice my leg as it was really sore, but we are getting the bend we want so it's really a good thing..heheh  Now, I'm going to get busy, and post a couple photos, then get some things done around here. Blessings to all!! Bevie!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I love your new jewelry that you made! How pretty!

Heather

Unknown said...

Thanks Heather!!! Have a great day! Bevie

pchickki said...

I can tell you are feeling better. You are creating again!
The painting is lovely and the jewelry is beautiful.
Have a great week Bevie
Hugs

Unknown said...

Thanks Patti, so good to hear from you...we've been moving all Dewey's tools and things from the shop he had. The owner decided he didn't want him to have it anymore...not a good time for all this to be happening...waiting for God's directions...love ya!! Bevie

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page