Thursday, July 14, 2011

I've been home a week!!

It's so good to get back to doing the things I love doing!  I've truly missed blogging and visiting all my friends blogs...please forgive me for not getting to all those I've made friends with along the way.  It's been just over 2 wks since my TKR and things really are getting back to normal.  This week my daughter, Missy came on Weds to take me to the 3 appts I have with several drs plus O.P. therapy...that's today and I know they will be putting me through the paces.hehehhe!!  I never thought my leg would have swollen as much after the surgery and the bruising was over the whole let. Yikes, it's finally fading away.  The minute I woke from the surgery I was very sore, but no pain to speak of.  All that horrible pain I was living with for so many years is totally gone!  What a blessing that is.  I can actually walk without a limp!!  Now to get stronger so I can get healthier!!! Yea!!!
Blessings to all you out in Blog Land will be visiting each of you in the next couple days!!!  Love ya!!!
This leg was 3 times that of the other one!
Not a pretty site, staples removed yesterday!

Taken last Saturday after getting home from Hospital.
Beautiful flowers.

We captured this young female deer on the side
of the road will riding Saturday

7 comments:

Mary said...

i am so thankful it has made a big difference for you dear sister.

praying you have more mobility each day.

love you!

jgr said...

I'm SO glad it was a success and that your pain is gone. I've been keeping you in my thoughts and prayers, your wonderful positive attitude inspires me. I have some knee troubles of my own (not as serious as yours) and you are very 'uplifting'. Many blessings to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Ommg! Wow, you brave girl! Glad your pain as gone though! Totally worth the pain free. Lots of love to you!
Julie

Nancy said...

Oh Bevie, I am so glad you are out of pain......I pray your healing with be smooth and quick and you will be back to all the things you love to do soon.......

Hugs and blessings,
Nancy

Maddy Nupp McDonald said...

Bevie, I'm so happy that you've got your surgery over with. I happened across your picture and eee, it makes me hurt all over just looking at it, but the fact that the constant pain is gone is wonderful!!

Unknown said...

Please for humanity's sake please do it once
I have made a blog at blogger.com Since i have added a google adsense in the blog but haven't made a penny with this. I need your help and support to help me make some money to PAY MY Tuition Fees.

What you have to do is follow these simple steps

1.go to my blogger profile and visit my blog "Kwotz - Golden Words of Life"
2.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
3. click ONE of the ads that APPEALS to you from ADChoices boxes and visit there.
4.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
and that's it.

Note: Only ONE click is needed. If you don't wanna help then just visit my blog.
I will be grateful to you if you put my blog on your Blogroll.
I really need your help

Unknown said...

Mar, Nancy Julie & Maddy thanks so much for your kind comments they sure uplifted my heart!! I continue to inprove daily!!! ((hugs)) Bevie

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page