Friday, June 24, 2011

It's Friday again!

Here we are living Friday again, and a promising weekend facing us.  My knee replacement surgery was postponed twice, and now scheduled for Weds. the 29th of June...I'm keeping myself covered as best I can to keep the dogs from scratching me again. You know there are times we feel like screaming because things don't go the way YOU think they should, BUT I believe there are no accidents, and that God was trying to get my attention about this surgery.  I wasn't afraid at all even tho I know the rehab will be difficult, but think God wanted me to be with my hubby for Father's Day...and to have another Saturday drive with him...so we will head out early tomorrow and I'll try to capture some really awesome photos of what we see...I have to tell you what my hubby shared with me this morning....he'd gotten up with a really bad headache which isn't something new...but when he took has blood pressure he discovered what we at last night caused it to go up.  Salt is something he can not have...so he took the meds perscribed to bring the BP down. Later he took his BP again and it was really low..yes this happens sometime, but what he said just tickled my funny bone, and could help but laugh...I'm quoting him,  "My BP is way too low, and I don't want to wake up dead~  See what I mean...heheheh~~~  there was a pause, then he laughed realizing what he's said..   Well kiddos, I must get off here and get something done, definately not packing as my suitcases have been packed and in my van for 3 wks..hehehehe!!
I wanted to share a couple photos before signing off...I pray that each of you are feeling well, are looking forward to your weekend with family...and a special Sunday with your Church family!!!  I sure am.




2 comments:

Mary said...

Hi you all, I'm Bev's sister and wanted you to know her surgery went very well, and she is now in rehab.

She will be going home sometime next week I think.

Thanks for your prayers for me sweet, precious sister.

Mary

Unknown said...

Aww sis you are so thoughtful!! Thanks for leaving a msg for those who might stop by to see how I'm doing!!! Love you so much!!! Bevie

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page