Wednesday, June 15, 2011

WHAT A FIND


I was in town to pick up perscriptions yesterday so
I decided to visit  Salvation Army!  As I walked in I saw back in a corner this brown lounge chair..I'd been looking for something to replace my old black (imitation) leather chair. 
Here it was...well used, leather so creaming smooth.  
 Would you believe just$40.00!!!?  
 I paid for it then 2 guys loaded it in
my van.  It is so much  more comfortable than the
old one, higher off the ground which is a good thing!!
Goes better with the brown and burgandy sofa too.
Now to clean my three area rugs to make our home
more comfy!!! 
Guess I'll get them done this week, God willing and
my knee holds up..ehehhe
Blessings!

7 comments:

Mary said...

that is a great chair...what a deal!!

Nancy said...

Great chair...the first thing I thought about as I read your post was when you said it was higher which will be better for you to get in and out of after your knee surgery....God thinks of everything, doesn't he?

Hugs and blessings,
Nancy

LeeAnn@Encouragement Is Contagious said...

Wow Bevie, that is a great find! We've also been looking for a great find like that one for my hubby's den so he can watch sports tv comfortably back instead of having to watch Dancing with the Stars and American Idol with me all of the time! he he

Ah Bevie, thanks for your comment on my blog. I love your momma's young heart and goofey side! My kind of woman!
Yes, I am going to have prints made of my YOUNG AT HEART birdie and sell them. Also will be making note cards from it too. So far I haven't tried selling to many of my originals. I guess I'm such a newbie at selling my art and not sure how one usually does it all. Do you sell your actual paintings or mostly prints? I am still learning so love to hear how others do this.

I love your sister, so I know I would love you too. Especially now that I know you two have a 93 year old momma with such a great sense of humor. You girls have good genes!!!


♥Lee Ann

Unknown said...

Thanks for your comments girls...love ya!!!

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Fabulous find and it's beautiful!

Janettessage.blogspot.com said...

What a find...that is great! We found a love seat, leather at a garage sale and paid $40....we have had it for years now!

Enjoy, enjoy!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog today and commenting...nice to meet you.

Unknown said...

So happy to have heard from you all...Blessings for a wonderful weekend!!!

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page