Monday, June 13, 2011

Last Saturday drive for a couple weeks!

You guessed it, Texas Steak House
Yummm

Car lot where hubby was looking for a used JEEP
for a client!

some of our flowers out front!

Tomato plants and radishes!


They are coming on!

One of my fav birdhouses on a tree!  Birds actually
nest in it.
Good morning friends!   We did take a Saturday drive over the weekend, but didn't get many photos because I'd forgotten to charge the battery for the camera....dah!  Since I go into the Hospital in 2 days I thought I'd just post a couple of the restaurant we went to Saturday afternoon, and some of our veggie plants.  This will probably be my last blog post till for a couple weeks!  Stay positive and happy remembering God loves you and so do I!  (((hugs)))

3 comments:

aspiritofsimplicity said...

I hope all goes well for you in the hospital.

Mary said...

Now sister, you would not be taking my "style" whatever that is...you go right ahead and paint any ole way you want you hear?? When any of us paints, we are usually using bits and pieces of stuff we have seen other places and people do. That's how we learn and grow.

Praying my sister!!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for your comments. Mary I thank you for that.....well another week before surgery. sigh!!!
love you

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page