Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sunset Sunrise.....Glory be to God!!


I captured these photos of our sunset last evening, and thought just how much my life can be compared to a sunset and sunrise.   For me, having a sunny day makes me feel much better even though my pain levels may be the same when it's rainy and cloudy.  Perhaps I should wear a sun lamp on my head when on those days..ehhehe~
Today it's sunny, in the 80's, and very low humidity. Also we have winds sometimes blowing 20 miles an hr.  Feels awesome.   Today I go to have lunch with my daugher, Missy again.   So I will keep this post short.  Hope your day is filled with all the things you love. 
Blessings,
Bevie

8 comments:

Mary said...

give her a hug for me!

i wish it were in the 80's here...may hit 100 here today...yuck, yuck, yuck!! i tell you the heat really zaps me!!

beautiful sunset! which side of your home do you take these shots...just so i can picture you! :)

Heather said...

love the pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love sunrise and sunset pictures.

Unknown said...

Thanks Heather!!!

Mar actually I took them on the way home from a little Restaurant where we sometimes have a light dinner...prices are right too!!! You'd have to visualize me in the car almost home...the trees are just too high and thick with foulage to see them...winter I can. love ya sis.

Unknown said...

Folage

Unknown said...

hehhe still have it wrong..hehehhehe

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Beautiful photos! Sounds like a wonderful day you had there. Love days like that! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Jennifer...blessings to all for a wonderful weekend!!!

S. Etole said...

This is such a pretty sunset ... such soft colors.

Thanks for your visit!

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page