Wednesday, June 15, 2011

One more week!

Hubby and I were all ready to leave for the hospital when one of my pugs, Napoleon jumped up on my Unprotected knee~ I looked at Dewey and said, they won't do the surgery today because the scratch broke the skin!  I'd been so careful keeping a blanket over the knee when sitting cuz a three pugs tend to want in my lap.  We went straight to the hospital where my surgeon said it wasn't worth taking a chance on infection.  He'd have gone ahead with the surgery if the scratch was on the other side.   Sooooo, another week we must wait,     Thanks for all your prayers, but keep them coming as it will be done next week...
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page