Friday, September 23, 2011

Look what I found while cleaning my Studio!

It's amazing how much stuff I find when I finally straighten my little Computer/Studio room.  I spent most of the day yesterday and today going thru drawers, and boxes (yes) finding not only many of my completed ATCs and little painting, but envelopes of old old photos I'd forgotten all about.  I hope you enjoy peeking into how some of my siblings as well as mom and dad when they were young.  The only one I didn't find photos of was Mary cuz she just happens to be the youngest one...Blessings to everyone who stops by, and wishing you a wonderful weekend.  I'll be sharing some things at an indoor flea market at the Roundhill Ruritan Club on Rt 50 N and Poorhouse Rd near Winchester VA Hospital...if you happen to be in the area do stop by and say hello!!!






My dad and cousin Irene

My stepsister Ginger, Dad holding my twin bro, Tom
and Mom holding me!

My Bro Bill, Linda and Tom (my twin)

Linda and Bill

From the top, Ginger, Dad, Mom
Me (Bev) Tom
Bill and Linda!

My son, Chas who is 47 now in my arms
Yep it's me at 26...

6 comments:

Mary said...

oh how fun it was to see these...makes me sad that by the time i came there were no more family photos...so sad.

love you sis.

jgr said...

These are great photos! Thank you for sharing!

Unknown said...

Thanks for your comments girls, Mary it is so very sad...we all missed out on having more of you!!!
Love you to sis!!

pchickki said...

Great photos and so much fun to find and reminisce !
Hope you are doing fine Bevie and it looks like you are
Hugs

Anonymous said...

Hi Bevie!
Aweee.. What adorable photos you here and such a treasure!
Thank you for sharing them! ♥ Darlene..

Unknown said...

I do so love hearing from each of you...thanks for taking the time to post...love ya!!!

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page