Sunday, September 18, 2011

Taking a fence down

We were asked to go back up to Milboro Springs, VA again this weekend to help take a fence down, but it didn't end like our trip last weekend.  It was a beautiful ride, and I took lots of photos as we drove of some lovely farms, homes and wonderful landscapes which I'll share at the end of this post.  Thursday Dewey's dr changed one of his BP perscriptions because it was taken off the $4.00 list which mean it cost too much for us pay.  It wasn't till Friday night that Dewey took the first one, and during the night he became very dizzy.  Yep, it was evidentally too strong and caused his pressure to go way down.. we decided we should head for home Saturday around noon instead of staying till Sunday which is what we'd planned.  They'd worked hard on Friday to take down the board fence so they didn't have to work on it Saturday.  He's feeling much better today however his BP is still low, 90/52  will see his dr tomorrow for re-evaluation.  Dewey just walked in and said God is taking care of him!  We are truly blessed~





Now to share somemore photos, then I have to get ready for our yearly Church meeting where we elect officers, etc.  I pray that each of you have a wonderful, safe week ahead!  Blessings!!

2 comments:

Pam Mattick Art and Stuff said...

Your photos are stunning!!Hope you get to visit me at my blog: her quiet corner
Sending this to people on my favorites list :)
Just want to invite you to a Give-Away at my blog. Visit my website then leave a note on my blog about what you liked best on the site. You could win 4 5x7 signed prints of your choice.
Hope to see you there. Please share this? Thank you sooom much.
Blessings,
Pam
http://pamwardenart.blogspot.com
www.pamwarden.com

Crazy RAvens Studio said...

I love the photo of cowboy, cowgirl and singer. What a hoot!

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page