Monday, June 25, 2012

Just stopped by to share some jewelry with you

Gee two days in a row!!!  If you'd been with me as I did my chores you probably would have been surprised I found time to even get online..eehehe!!!  I've created some new rings and a couple necklaces, changed the sheets on our bed, cleaned the floors, all the while working on 3 loads of clothes.  The comforter is just about dry....and will smell so good as I put it out on the deck rail in the breezy air...what a lovely day...we did have a little storm early this morning, then the sun came out and the winds started up...I've had both doors open as it's been really comfy!!!
Now to get back to vacuuming the rugs, and start dinner!

Hope you all have had a great day too.  If you are in the path of the bad weather down in Florida do take care and stay safe...we have one sister living in Lady Lakes..but she doesn't have a computer.  Can you imagine anyone without one???  hehehehe







2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Beautiful, Bevie! I hope your sister is ok.

Unknown said...

Thanks sweetie!!

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page