Sunday, June 24, 2012

Some new creations in June 2012

I should be receiving my new camera tomorrow, however I was able to take some photos before it started acting up again.   Do hope everyone has had a wonderful weekend..ours was delightful!  Since Dewey is working from home it's been awesome having him close...spending more time together, eating lunch and sharing more makes us both feel so blessed. God is getting our attention regarding a house we found  some weeks ago...we continue to pray for guidance in this matter cuz of course we don't want to make a mistake leaving us with more problems.   The owner showed us all around, and just recently lowered the price.  Dewey's bro is a Real Estate Agent and has made a bid for us.  We are feeling pretty good about the location and the condition of this little rock home...it has a full basement which will provide so much room for all kinds of things plus a nice big room for Dewey to set up all the exercise equipment that's been out in our garage.   I know if it's God will for us to make this change it will happen..I have peace about it and so does D.  Now for those photos I promised...oh and I created some sterling silver and gemstone rings I'll take with my new camera and post tomorrow or Tuesday!!!   Lots of hugs and wishes for each of you to have a great week. (((hugs)))
This one now sports a nice 26in chain

I love how this one turned out

used copper wire & bird charm

3 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Bevie, these two pieces are just exquisite. I especially love that top piece. I so agree with your faithful statement. God puts us where he wants us when he wants us there.

jgr said...

Both pieces are SO pretty! The first one is my favorite. Also-good wishes to you on your potential new home, I hope it works out!

Unknown said...

Thanks girls.

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page