Monday, November 19, 2012

I feel so blessed!

Well my sister posted about some questions she'd been asking herself, and it made me stop and take a look at how I would answer them.  I think the gist of what she was asking herself was "am I doing the things I'm doing i.e. blogging,creating art, journaling etc for my own gratification or to get the kudos from all those who come by to see. First of all I believe she has a truly awesome heart and just about everything she does is with God's grace in mind.  If she wasn't sharing her work, and love for the Lord in her blog, and yes in all that she does then many people would miss out on what she has to offer.  When I say she has a true heart I mean she doesn't post to get recognition for herself. I believe God has been using her for HIS good...that being said I am sharing her blog here again just in case you haven't visited yet...  http://www.asplendidadventure.blogspot.com

I'm feeling so blessed cuz God has given be the love of so many things, and expressing myself in my paintings is one.  Sometimes satan gets hold of us when we are feeling down because of so many reasons, me it pain....but we have the Armor of God's word to keep us out of satan's grasp, right?  That's why I feel so blessed!!  Going to sleep with HIM on my mind, and waking to thanking HIM for another day, and praying with thanksgiving throughout the day keeps my mind and heart on my Heavenly Father!  How could I not feel blessed, do you feel that way? 
Now I want to share a couple new painting I've done recently...painting old barns gives me such joy...I think in the future I'm going to take photos of local barns and old houses and do research on them to share after finishing the paintings.......
This 8x10 has sold


This old barn painting has sold

Love this 12x24 canvas painting

This one sold too.

I finished this one yesterday after Church
 

4 comments:

Mary said...

These are beautiful my sister, as is your heart!

I am thankful you are my sister!

Autumn Leaves said...

I agree with Mary's comment, Bevie. I too love old barns! Off to visit Mary.

Unknown said...

heheheh Keep it in the family girls..ehehehe!! Thanks for your lovely comments!!

Darlene K Campbell said...

So happy you are having success selling your paintings. Isn't it good to know your art is hanging in someone's home? Great work.

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page