Saturday, November 3, 2012

Praying for those in Harms Way!

Good morning friends, my heart goes out to all those who were in "Sandy's path of distruction. It's unbelievable seeing all those struggling knowing they must start all over.  We only had a couple more trees fall into our fence, but we can fix this not like those who are worrying about going on with their lives~ we can help by making donations no matter how little...just think if everyone could only donate a dollar...think about it.  We all know how powerful prayer is...my thoughts are full of prayers for all those in need! 
2 fallen trees during "Sandy"


                                                            1 tree that fell several months ago

I wanted to share a couple photos of the snow that fell on the mountains near us during the storm.
Well I'm going to close now as our Church is having our annual Thanksgiving Dinner for the Community this afternoon.  Since I can't drive, stand much I will sit and help out the best I can!
 
Yes, I forgot to update info about my hip replacement.  Went to see our Infection Disease Dr yesterday, and got all the perscriptions for the wash, antibiotic and a couple other things I need to do before the surgery.  Seems I have a staff infection like before, but this time I also need to have a tooth pulled as well. Gurrrr.  I wonder if God is telling me to hold off on the hip surgery till after the Holidays...could be..ehheh  hummmm.
 
 
I continue to pray for all those who are suffering so...believing in God's promises gives me comfort I hope it does you too!!!
Blessings!!!
 
 

3 comments:

Heather said...

I hope the infection goes away fast for you. It is hard to believe when you see the pictures of the destruction from the storm.

Heather

Autumn Leaves said...

I am thankful you came through mostly unscathed, Bevie. I sure hope those infections clear up pronto. I am surprised you are up and going about as you are. Heal quickly!

Unknown said...

Thanks girls..your friendship means so much to me...just wish we lived close so we could meet for lunch! hehehehe!!! That would be so grand! have a great week.

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page