Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Doing a little decorating

 
I was sitting here at the computer reading msgs, while I was thinking about all the things I need to do today. Who said I couldn't multi-task..eheheh!!! Yesterday I spent much of yesterday creating some new Christmas decorations using things I had in my storage building. We have to cut corners where we can, right? Here is a photo of the tree I created using different shaped wreaths. I'm really happy with the results, what do you think?



I took the old gold with clear lights apart and created this little gem...I love all the colors, do you?
 
Our little home covered with color
 
 
Santa's created by Joanne years ago
showing off the painting done by my sister, Mary

 
Last but not least is the awesome Nativity Set
give to us many years ago, but Dewey's sister
Betty Hodge!
 
We do all this decorating as an outward show to our Lord how much we praise HIM for all that He has done for us.   Celebrating Jesus Christ's Birth was the beginning of a whole new understanding of what and who God is to the World...without Jesus there would be no hope!  Just think about that...
Blessings to all who stop by, God loves you and so do I....



 

4 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Bevie, it all looks so beautiful! And thank you also for remembering why we celebrate this day. I never forget His sacrifice.

Unknown said...

Thanks sweetie, we could never forget could we? Blessings

jgr said...

Hi Bevie, Your home is beautiful and so cozy!

Unknown said...

thanks hon!!!

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page