Thursday, December 20, 2012

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas

Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas, and safe and Happy New Years!


Saturday we start our Christmas visit with mom! Then Sunday evening we are having Lisa and her family here for dinner, and exchanging of gifts...

Monday we will travel to Hedgesville, WV to visit April and her family and Missy and Skip! 

I enjoyed a nice visit with my sweet grandchild, Megan as it was her Birthday...so of course I left Corbin's Christmas gift too.

She and Kyle are planning to marry in the Spring!!! "smile" I get to make the flowers! Yeppie
Well, I have butter sitting on the counter to come to room temp so I can bake my cookies today...My friend of over 38 yrs is coming to join in the fun...will take some photos of what we bake too!

So....till we get all covered in flour I'll say bye....just wanted to share how two of my barn paintings look in their new frames...Blessings~~~


 

3 comments:

Heather said...

I hope it is a good Christmas for you too.

Heather

Autumn Leaves said...

Fabulous barns, Bevie! And you sound so excited for your Christmas plans that I am excited with you! Hope you had a great day of baking fun with your friend.

Unknown said...

Well my friend didn't make it but I had a great time dusting myself with flour..ehehehhe!! Isn't it a great feeling when you accomplish something you wanted to do? Thanks for visiting you two, and a Very Merry Christmas!!!

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page