Saturday, January 26, 2013

It snowed more last night

Good morning, yes it snowed a (slowly) during the night and only ended up with another 2 inches.  It's amazing how little altogether we got the past 4 days.  I've so enjoyed sitting by the fire creating some more paintings of old barns, and capturing more photos of all the birds looking for food.  

This morning I've been trying to visit as many of your blogs as I can, but know it's going to take days and hours to catch up only to start all over again.  So, I am hoping and praying all you out there are enjoying your day...whatever you are doing, creating new art, cleaning the house, or doing the best job you can wherever you might be working. 
 Take a minute to thank God for all HE does for you....where would we be if we didn't have HIS promises for everlasting life because of Christ Jesus dying for our sin on the Cross at Calvary.  Just think about it...makes goosebumps come up on my skin when I think about how enormous it is.  





No comments:

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page