Friday, February 27, 2009

I'd love to hear your comments on these!





These are a few painting I've done this week, and for many you've probably seen them in one of my Newtworks or on flickr. Even so I was wondering what you thought about them, and don't be bashful, I can take it!!! I also started doodling cuz you can do that like journaling, anywhere, while watching TV or even riding in a car!
I love doing mixed media collage, but I think my first love is doing landscapes. I'm working on two night scenes...will post them over the weekend...speaking of the weekend, sure hope you have a great one, we plan to just stay close to home cuz it's supposed to snow...Yep, it's in the 60's today, and and some showers!!! Share with me what you are working on. I love seeing all your art, and if I'm not a friend on your flickr please let me know so I can go take a peek...
Blessings and stay safe!!!
Bevie

5 comments:

JANN said...

hey sweetie - just wanted to tell you how beautiful your paintings are, you're very talented. Gosh snow , wow we are already into spring here but I wouldn't be surprised if it
didn't snow here what with the crazy weather.
YOU take care of yourself - wishing you the best !

GlorV1 said...

I'm working on a doll right now. I love those paintings. I can not paint scenery, never have and never will. I leave that to the experts like you. You do such a good. Job of it too. No snow over here, but it is getting ready to rain. Have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

Thanks you girls...I'm anxious for Spring to come for I need to work in my perennial gardens...and start early veggies in my raised beds. Dh is making a couple more so we will have plenty for our kids and neighbor!
Enjoy your weekend.

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

Bev these paintings are just gorgeous! your so talented.. Cant wait to see the night scenes...Take care, keep warm, God bless, Sarah xx

Anonymous said...

Hey Bev,
These are lovely paintings.. My favorite one is the boat/w/boathouse.. of course I love colour and this one is really very pretty.. but the others are wonderful as well! Great Job! Thanks for sharing all of yor talent with us.. Hugs, Darlene. xo

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page