Thursday, November 26, 2009

Found a old photo of several of my siblings

From left to right...Bill, Tom (my twin) me and my half sister, Ginger.
after Bill we had a sister named Robin who was blind deaf and totally retarted due to mom having the German Measles when she was 3 mos pregnant. Robin lived to be 48 having been cared for in an institution...back in those days there weren't many options. Then came Mary whom many of you know from her blog http://asplendidadventure.blogspot.com and from many NING Networks too. Just wanted you to see how cute we were back the...a very long time ago..hehehe!!!

6 comments:

Mary said...

I just love seeing these old pictures sis!
You are still cute by the way!! :)

Sande said...

Twins.... I have this romantic notion that they would be so fulfilling.

Sande said...

pss. You probably have a trillion other descriptive words you would use possibly?

Art by Darla Kay said...

Beautiful picture Bevie! I did NOT know you and Mary were sisters, how fabulous!!
Thanks so much for stopping by today♥
Darl

jgr said...

Hi,
I love the photo (and the story)-nice to meet Mary's sister too (I recently discovered her blog). Thank you for your comment, too--It is so much fun "meeting" people.

Mollye said...

Hey Bevie, Thanks for the always sweet comments and am always glad when you visit. I've just been reading everything here I missed and touching base with you. This is a great picture of all of you. I can just imagine how awesome all your sibs are if they're anything like you and my sweet Mary. Love to you this Christmas time, Mollye

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page