Saturday, November 21, 2009

Sharing some more photos!






The first photo is of my daughter Missy whom many of you have been praying for...she's such a sweetie and doing much better!!! The second photo was taken of me 2 days ago...getting old!! hehehe, then the third is of me at 25 yrs old...what a difference...sigh!!! hehehe And last but not least is our mom at 27 just after me and my twin was born. She's beautiful even today at 91...will post a photo when she comes to Thanksgiving dinner....
It's so much fun to find old photos isn't it??? Blessings!!!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Bev do you realize you are still beautiful??
You are!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my...no I didn't! I never was beautiful! I'm happy with what God gave me tho.

Sherry Goodloe said...

Hi Bevie - Oh yes, I just LOVE old photos!! Thanks for sharing your family with us *smiles*

And yes, I agree with Mary, you ARE still beautiful!!

JKW said...

I love old photos (my daddy is 93) and I had put one of him and mom with me at about 3 years old on my blog. It is wonderful to see. You, my dear, are still beautiful. . . no worries there :) Blessings, Janet

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page