Saturday, November 21, 2009

What I've been up to...











I've been having a blast making little ornies for gifts...I've been in a couple ornie swaps as well.
I have discontinued making little ATCs for now cuz it gives me more time to create the paintings I love to do, and enter into swaps, but most of all to spend more time living life!! I'd love to see some of the things you are working on for Christmas or for Thanksgiving for that matter...Am I getting ahead of my self here..hehehhe!!! We all know times keeps marching on and in no time Christmas will be here so getting ready is a good thing. If you have an tutorials as to creating different ornies please add your website or blog here so others can visit you!!!
Have an awesome weekend, and a very Blessed Thanksgiving. Remember to share with those less fortunate. (((hugs)))

3 comments:

GlorV1 said...

Bevie, those little ornaments are awesome. You are keeping yourself busy. I will remember to share with those less fortunate. We always do. Thank you, for sharing your awesome work. Have a great weekend.

Janine said...

I love christmas- tags.
These ones are really sweet.

Unknown said...

Thanks girls...(((Hugs)))

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page