Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Blessings to all who come by!

Good morning friends.  I've been busy riding with my hubby on some of his Tow trips enjoying not only his company, but all the eye candy we see in VA.  It's snowed a couple times in the past 2 wks, however nothing that caused any problems.  More to come on Sunday. 
Peace & Grace

Be My Valentine

Little Bunnies

Meow

Be my Valentine

Our Father is in Control
Thought I'd share some of the little ATCs I've created for trading....it's been ages since I made some.  They are so much fun to do I just can't stop creating them cold turkey. LOL  Here are some of them.

I'm stilling knitting and crocheting neck scarves, cowls, and baby blankets...three of my friends are having babies in the next couple months so I'm getting them ready early!!

Just letting you all know that I'm sitting around twiddling my thumps...did I spell that right??? hhehehe~~~

My memory problems is getting worse so please forgive me if I say something more than once or leave out a word.  I send lots of good blessings for each of you as you go thru the days in front of you...remembering worrying about days gone by is just a waste of time...it's now and how we live each day from here on is what matters...giving and loving those in need not only makes them happy, but it sure does make our hearts as well...(((hugs)))

3 comments:

Heather said...

I love the one with the bunnies! That is so cute!!!!! It has snowed here in Michigan (lower SE corner) now and has stayed for about 4 days so far. I hope you are having a great time with the hubby!!

heather

pchickki said...

My favorite of course is Jesus and I love the fairy
Happy Valentines Day Bevie

Unknown said...

Hi girls..thanks for your comments..love you all!!!

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page