Saturday, April 21, 2012

The past 3 weeks

Good morning!!
For the last 2 weeks I've been caring for Dewey (my hubby) because he has pneumonia...3 visits to the doctors, yesterday being the most recent.  As I listened to his dr, Ginny, tell him he was still wheezing, but was finally getting better I happened to cough.  She turned to me and said, my goodness lets take a look at you!!   Yep, I also have pneumonia, and was prompty given 4 perscriptions...Prednisone, an inhaler, strong antibiotic, and Tessenex to help with the congestion and wheezing...Wouldn't you know it!!!   Now he has to care for me...it's supposed to rain all weekend so we will be staying in eating some homemake soup....these kinds of illnesses don't affect me the same way they do him. 
I've been up most of the night hurting all over so I finally too 2 pain pills, and came in here to check msgs!   I can't post an photos that I took recently as I've "lost" my camera...now I know it wasn't working as well as it did when I first got it, but I sure need to be able to keep up on the things I create so I can share with you all.   I was going to get one of those old throw away camera....but....I think I will order a new one from fromQVC..they have some good prices on them!!!
I'm hoping that all of you stay clear of this junk we have, it started with all the pollen in the air....sigh!!!
Take care and have a wonderful weekend folks...Miss visiting all your blogs!  This puter is getting old like MOI...hehehe!!!
love ya!
Bevie

7 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

I am not at all thrilled with this getting old process. Sigh...I am so sorry to hear you have come down with pneumonia, too, Bevie! I hope the meds make quick work for you to feel better sooner rather than later. Glad Dewey at least is on the mend.

Mary said...

You take care my sister, get the rest you need! Take little naps...I know you do not sleep well at night!

Hey, read that book I sent you if you have not yet...allure of hope! If you have already how did you like it?

Busy getting ready for next weeks sale!

xxoo

jgr said...

I'm keeping you both in my prayers for a fast recovery. Home made soup will help, I'm sure!

Thistle Cove Farm said...

you poor dears; hope you feel better quickly!

Karen Martin Sampson said...

I have had pneumonia a few times and it's not fun! Take very good care of yourself (and hubby) and be better soon!

Heather said...

I hope you both feel better rather soon! Tomorrow would be good! Take care of yourselves!

Heather

Unknown said...

You girls are so sweet to encourage us to cling to God's promise to heal us...Blessings

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page