Sunday, April 22, 2012

Blessings to a day better than yesterday!

Waking to the chill of cold rain coming down makes one wonder if they should just stay in bed.  Well I don't sleep as well as I should so staying in bed later than 6am makes me much slower throughout the day....I was just reading my sister's advise to me in my last post, and she's so right...feeling the way I do I can't do anything but to take little naps..I don't have the energy to do much else.   I'd taken one of those little naps last evening, and upon waking I walked out into the livingroom to find Dewey scrubbing the floors...he said he didn't want me to feel I had to do it today as it's been almost a week.  Sometimes I wonder if we have little set backs like allergies, and colds just to make us stop and rest!! ( and let hubbys show how much they love us!!!
 
I have been reading through the Message after reading my Bible.

The Way of Love
Love never gives up.
Love cares more for others than for self.
Love doesn't want what it doesn't have.
Love doesn't strut,
Doesn't have a swelled head,
Doesn't force itself on others,
Isn't always "me first,"
Doesn't fly off the handle,
Doesn't keep score of the sins of others,
Doesn't revel when others grovel,
Takes pleasure in the flowering of truth,
Puts up with anything,
Trusts God always,
Always looks for the best,
Never looks back,
But keeps going to the end.
01 Corinthians 013 from the Message.

Well, time to get back to the recliner for a little nap...see Sis I listen well!!!   Love and blessings to all.
A little black & White necklace & Earrings
Made with black onyx & lampwork beads

Sterling Silver trumpt earrings

One of the lastest set I created with antique brass
& Amber beads.( before I lost my camera) :(

Close up

Earrings to match

All antique Brass, sold 3 only one left

One of my favorite little 8x10 Mixed media painting
I don't think I shared before...
Blessings!!!

5 comments:

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

Hi Bevie, Hope you feel better very soon. Glad you are resting. Naps work wonders... Your jewelry is very pretty, especially that new black set! Ooh la la.

Autumn Leaves said...

Bevie, my first thought was that you sound like you have fibromyalgia. Then I remembered that you do indeed have fibro. Like me. While the aches and pains are non-stop, I can live with them. It is that fatigue that is so crushing for me. I love your jewelry and the tulip earrings are especially beautiful! Wish I didn't have an allergy to silver (a whole new thing that began a little over a year ago). Love the mixed media painting too.

Unknown said...

Hi girls,thanks for you comments, and hope they finally find out what is really going on...Blessings

FionaB said...

I sure wish I had some of your creative talent! I couldn't make jewelery if my life depended on it :) Your stuff is beautiful! Hope you're feeling better and have a blessed day!

Unknown said...

Fiona it's so good to hear from you, but you do have talent...we all have different talents which make it much more interesting...blessings!!

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page