Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Puter is down!

Good morning my friends...I'm at a friends house using her computer so I could share what's going on...Yep , my puter decided it had enough and took an extending nap.   John, a computer guru at a place where I used to work took a look at, updated it and we thought it would work when I took it home and hooked it up.  NO it didn't.  Was doing the same thing it did before.  The browser wouldn't work.  I am feeling so blessed right now for when I went back to pick up the tower I was told, "you are expecting" and instantly I could visualize myself at the ripe old age of 69 being pregnant...NOT!  Diane, my dear friend when I worked at Access Independence as their bookkeeper and has remained friends after we moved to Cross Junction 5 yrs ago...(she goes to Church where I go)  Anyway she looked at me and said AI was buying a brand new computer for me with a 20inch flat screen monitor, with Windows 7   Well you can imagine how stunned I was, and then the tears started streaming down my face.  She said I sure hope those are tears of Joy!  Indeed they were...it seems she's in charge of "Roll Your Own" every year, (that's where the disabled go up against normals who have been given a wheelchair...and they race.  Money is put in a fund to help disabled persons...I evidentually qualifiy for it thru that!   There are many Centers for Independant Living in and around Virginia, and I'm sure in other states...they are advocates for those who need accessibilities such as wider doorways for wheelchairs, ramps, lifts just all kinds of things...don't forget to check in your area if there is a need for someone you know with disability...I like to say I'm physically challenged...in so many ways.hehehe!!!
Well, gotta finish up all the things I need to do here on my firends computer...and will back online in about a week from my brand new puter!!!!  love you all.

5 comments:

Mary said...

cannot tell you how happy i am you are getting a new computer!!

blessings for sure!

love you sis!!

Heather said...

How exciting! A new computer!!!!!! Woohoo!!!! that is such great news!

heather

Autumn Leaves said...

I am so happy you are getting a new computer, Bevie! Blessings abound, don't they?

Unknown said...

Yes, and as of right now I'm online with the old computer...I'm so happy to be able to use it till I get the new one on Tuesday. ty for all your lovely comments...(((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

Hope your Puter get well soon :(
I can take it in my Touran to the doctor for you
barrclaudio@aol.com
barriclaudio@lawyer.com

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page