Thursday, May 24, 2012

Missy is doing fine!

I"m here to give you all an update on Missy's surgery yesterday....although she was in the operating room almost 5 hrs, all went well so much so that she was able to go home this afternoon.  I know she was happy about that cuz that's where she can feel comfort and rest.  Skip is taking very good care of her...I hope to get over after my sale this weekend.  I wanted to add some of the new jewelry I've been making all week...finally found the cord needed to download them.eheheh~~  Yeppie!!!

                                                                         
love this little creation with rose charm added and
earrings to match
lovely large brass chain with huge round brass pendant
with three different charms added
pearl cabachons with brass fish spacers

 Brass & Copper

Brass hearts with Amethyst beads

Just a couple of those I made...sold 2 while posting them to FB!!
am feeling very blessed today.  my daughter doing well, and selling some
Jewelry...praying the sale this weekend goes well too!
Blessings to all who come to visit this blog!!!

5 comments:

Heather said...

I am so glad Missy is home and doing well!

Heather

Autumn Leaves said...

So glad Missy is doing well, Bevie. Your jewelry is lovely and I love how you display them too!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much girls...haven't been here to check msgs...(((hugs)))

Thistle Cove Farm said...

great news about Missy!

my little cottage said...

nice post thanks for sharing...blessings

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page