Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Please pray for Missy!

It's 1:18 in the morning, and I'm unable to sleep. (Pain pills do that to me if I take them too late) So instead of keeping my dh up I came in the puter room to do some research, and to meditate on my youngest daughter's surgery this morning. Most of you know about her rare muscle disease (one of the 40 followed by Muscular Dystrophy)  Well that muscle disease is attacking her heart.  Her heart rate is down to 30 so her Cardiologist is going to put a Fibulator in  after doing a Heart Cath to make sure there's no blockages.  Missy has always been a private person one who doesn't say much, but I find she has great faith in God.  I'd completely forgotten the time so many years ago when she got up and went forward in a Church we went to in Berryville.  (it really upsets me that I can't remember such important things especially about my children)  She shared with me the other day after I asked her if she was saved, Mom God is and always has been in control of all things in my life...I don't doubt that HE will be with me through yet another trial.  Praise be to God for  HIS peace and grace in our lives. 
So I ask that you please hold her close in your prayers today!!



5 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Ah, Bevie. My heart and prayers go out to both of you today.

Mary said...

you bet!

praying all is well, no blockages so they are able to insert the fibulator, skill for the doctors, peace for Missy and you as she goes through this. that it will do it's job. for as little pain as possible, and for quick healing. and that this experience draws Missy even closer to the Lord.

grace and peace to you my dear sister in the waiting.

love you!

Heather said...

sending prayers to Missy and you for the surgery! I hope it will be a success for her and help her get better.

Heather

Kathryn Zbrzezny said...

Prayers to Missy, you and your whole family. Hugs, too.

Unknown said...

I got that Mary, YOU BET...((hugs)thanks sweetie...and to you all too.

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page