Tuesday, May 15, 2012

A new Computer

I'm sitting here still learning about my new computer.  The 24 inch screen and on plug is all there is to it...everything is in the screen...have lots of USB plugins around this screen...can't believe how easy everything is...wonderful have Windows 7!!!
I haven't had all my old saved documents or photos uploaded from the old tower...but will have them in a couple days.  Hope all you Momma's had a wonderful Mother's Day spending time with family.  We had a quiet one...hubby still getting over the Whooping Cough and dealing with a strained back...he forgets he's not superman!!!
I on the other hand am just down right clumbsy!  Was trying to get a large picture with frame off a shelf her in my studio when one of the pugs bumped up agains't me and caused me to drop it...right on my left foot...ouchy!!  This happened almost 2 wks ago, but didn't have it looked at till seeing Dewey's Dr yesterday....yep it's probably broken, but will not be casted since it happened too long ago...just compression bandage to stablize it.  BIG lump on top of foot and 5 black and blue toes..and around the side too.  Am able to wear flip flops no shoes..Oh well, what can I say, I'm a clutz...
Will be sharing some more jewelry soon, and some photos taken on our last Sat drive~~
Blessings to all of you and be safe if you are traveling on the roads...love ya!
Bevie

4 comments:

Mary said...

I am so happy for you, and love the blog facelift!

Hope you are recovering quickly...so sorry for your accident, I imagine your foot hurts quite a bit!

Love and miss you dear sister!

Heather said...

I hope your foot gets better soon! I am so excited for you about the new computer! How wonderful!

Autumn Leaves said...

Yikes! My mom also broke her foot stepping on a vacuum hose. I know she said it was very painful so I can sympathize.

Sounds like you are having fun with the new computer. The blog looks fabulous!!

Unknown said...

Thanks girls for all your encouragement I know the foot is healing cuz it's itching some...I found a pair of flip flops that I can wear will it heals. Pssst. can't go out with bedroom slippers on can I? hummm I'll bet I could!eheehe love you all.

Mary's awesome blog

My favorite blogs

God's Word

Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Include this form on your page